Marcel Vermeulen Jeweler & Goudsmid B.V.
- data subject: the natural person who (on behalf of a company) has entered into an agreement with Marcel Vermeulen, or the natural person who (on behalf of a company) has contacted Marcel Vermeulen regarding the conclusion and / or execution of the agreement or the natural person who (on behalf of a company) visits the website;
- agreement: the agreement between Marcel Vermeulen and the data subject whereby the data subject uses the service offered by Marcel Vermeulen through the website;
- website: the website marcelvermeulen.com and the associated mobile application managed by Marcel Vermeulen;
- profiling: the processing of personal data whereby certain personal aspects of the data subject are evaluated on the basis of personal data with the aim of analyzing or predicting his personal preferences, interests, online search behavior, location;
- personal data: data with which a natural person can be identified.
- 1. Careful handling of personal data is of great importance to Marcel Vermeulen. Marcel Vermeulen acts in accordance with applicable laws and regulations with regard to the processing of personal data.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen handles personal data with care and treats it confidentially.
- 3. Marcel Vermeulen collects personal data from the data subject when the data subject has provided this personal data to Marcel Vermeulen via the website or when the data subject visits the website or has contacted Marcel Vermeulen by telephone or e-mail.
4. Marcel Vermeulen collects and processes the following personal data:
- First and last name;
- ZIP code and address;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- IP address;
- Surfing behavior;
- Location data;
- 5. Marcel Vermeulen does not process special personal data of those involved.
- 6. The website and / or service does not intend to collect data about data subjects under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. Marcel Vermeulen cannot, however, check whether a data subject is older than 16. Marcel Vermeulen therefore advises parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If the data subject is convinced that Marcel Vermeulen has collected personal data about a minor without this consent, the data subject must contact Marcel Vermeulen using the contact details included in Article 12.1 and Marcel Vermeulen will terminate the processing and the personal data remove.
Basis and purposes of the processing
- 1. The basis for the processing of personal data is to perform the agreement or, at the request of the data subject, to take pre-contractual measures. In the case of profiling, this is the consent of the data subject.
2. Marcel Vermeulen collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- dealing with a question and / or comment from the data subject;
- 3. The provision of the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the data subject is a contractual obligation. No agreement can be concluded without the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- 4. Marcel Vermeulen will not keep the personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals, as described in Article 3.2, for which the personal data are processed.
- 5. Marcel Vermeulen only processes the personal data that are minimally necessary for the existing purposes. Marcel Vermeulen strives for minimal data processing.
- 6. Marcel Vermeulen will not process personal data for purposes other than those described above.
- 1. Profiling is only carried out if the person concerned has given permission to do so to Marcel Vermeulen. This consent can be withdrawn by the data subject at any time.
2. The purpose of profiling is:
- to show the data subject on the website advertisements or other content of which Marcel Vermeulen suspects that the content of the advertisement or content is in accordance with the interests of the data subject;
- marketing analysis;
- 3. Profiling can take place through a combination of the data provided by the data subject when creating an account and data originating from various cookies.
4. The following data may be processed by Marcel Vermeulen for profiling purposes:
- location data;
- searches entered on the website;
- 1. Newsletters will only be sent to the data subject if the data subject has explicitly given unambiguous permission to do so to Marcel Vermeulen. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time, see article 6.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen will not approach the data subject for direct marketing purposes if the data subject has not given permission for this.
Unsubscribe from newsletters
1. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters in the following ways:
- by clicking on the link in the email containing the newsletter that allows the data subject to unsubscribe from such newsletters;
- by contacting Marcel Vermeulen, see article 12.1 for the contact details.
- 2. In every newsletter sent to the data subject, a link is included with which the data subject can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- 1. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters in the following ways:
Erasure of personal data
1. Marcel Vermeulen will remove personal data from his systems without unreasonable delay if, among other things:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed;
- the data subject objects to the processing of his / her personal data and this objection is justified;
- the personal data are incorrect or outdated.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen is not obliged to delete personal data if one of the situations described in the law in which the “right to be forgotten” does not apply.
- 1. Marcel Vermeulen will remove personal data from his systems without unreasonable delay if, among other things:
Providing personal data to third parties
1. Marcel Vermeulen will not provide the personal data of the data subject to third parties until:
- Marcel Vermeulen has obtained explicit prior permission for this from the person concerned;
- one of the legal bases on which the provision of personal data to a third party applies;
- it is necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- 2. The data subject can withdraw his consent to provide personal data to third parties at any time.
- 1. Marcel Vermeulen will not provide the personal data of the data subject to third parties until:
Right of inspection, right to portability, rectification and deletion
- 1. On request, Marcel Vermeulen will grant the data subject access to all personal data that Marcel Vermeulen holds about him and Marcel Vermeulen will provide the data subject free of charge with a copy of this data in such a form so that the data subject can provide the personal data to a third party.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen offers the person concerned the opportunity to have any incorrect data that Marcel Vermeulen keeps corrected or removed free of charge.
- 3. The request for access, modification or deletion of data can be submitted in writing or via e-mail to Marcel Vermeulen, see article 12.1 for the contact details of Marcel Vermeulen. Marcel Vermeulen will respond to such a request as soon as possible and in any case within 4 weeks.
- The data subject can object to Marcel Vermeulen's processing of his personal data if he has good reason given his specific situation. After Marcel Vermeulen has received the objection from the data subject, Marcel Vermeulen will stop processing the personal data of the data subject, unless Marcel Vermeulen has legitimate interests in the processing of personal data that outweigh the interest of the data subject.
Right of limitation
- If a request has been submitted by the data subject in connection with adjusting, supplementing or deleting his personal data or an objection has been submitted in connection with the processing of his personal data and the handling, processing and execution of this request or that objection takes some time, the data subject can request Marcel Vermeulen to limit the processing of his personal data.
- For questions about the way in which Marcel Vermeulen processes personal data, the withdrawal of consent in connection with the processing of personal data, access to the personal data that Marcel Vermeulen processes of the data subject, request for a copy of his personal data, the request to change or delete his personal data, the request to limit the processing of his personal data or to submit an objection against the processing of his personal data, the data subject can contact Marcel Vermeulen via the contact details below.
Address: Prinsestraat 5
Postal code / city: 2513 CA 's-Gravenhage
e-mail address: email@example.com
telephone number: 070 345 33 33
- If Marcel Vermeulen corrects, supplements or removes personal data of the data subject at the request of the data subject or terminates or restricts the processing of the personal data or has processed a withdrawn consent, Marcel Vermeulen will inform the data subject.
- To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, theft and unlawful use of personal data, Marcel Vermeulen has taken various security measures, including measures against unauthorized access, use, modification, unlawful and unintentional destruction and unintentional loss of the personal data.
- Data provided to Marcel Vermeulen via the website is encrypted. Marcel Vermeulen uses an HTTPS connection.
- If a security incident has occurred at Marcel Vermeulen whereby personal data of a sensitive nature have been leaked or which for any other reason has a serious adverse effect on the protection of the processed personal data, Marcel Vermeulen will, if possible, within 72 hours after If the data breach is established, report it to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and act in accordance with the Data Breach Reporting Policy Rules of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- If there is a data breach at Marcel Vermeulen that has unfavorable consequences for the privacy of the data subject, Marcel Vermeulen will immediately inform the data subject thereof.
- Marcel Vermeulen uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of the device of the person concerned during the first visit to the website.
- Marcel Vermeulen only places tracking cookies if the person concerned has given permission to place tracking cookies prior to visiting the website. Before the data subject has given permission for tracking cookies, only functional and analytical cookies will be placed that have no consequences for the privacy of the data subject.
- The data subject can opt out of cookies by setting his internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, the data subject can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of his browser. More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found by the data subject in the instructions and / or by using the Help function of his browser. Functional cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of a website. If the data subject removes functional cookies, this may have consequences for the correct functioning of the website and it is possible that Marcel Vermeulen cannot provide his service or cannot provide it properly.
- Types of cookies and purposes:
|The party that places the cookie||The type of cookie||The purpose for which the cookie is placed|
|Marcel Vermeulen||Functional cookie||
Functional cookies ensure that the website functions properly. These cookies are used, for example, so that the data subject can log in to the website.
Functional cookies enable the website to recognize the data subject when the data subject revisits the website. This is useful so that the person concerned does not have to log in to the website again and again during a new website visit.
|Marcel Vermeulen for the use of Google Analytics||Analytical cookie||By using analytical cookies, Marcel Vermeulen can see how the data subject uses the website and Marcel Vermeulen can improve the website on that basis. Analytical cookies are not shared with third parties, are not used by third parties and are not linked to the name or email address of the person concerned. Marcel Vermeulen has set up Google Analytics in such a way that visitors to the website remain anonymous.|
|Marcel Vermeulen||Tracking cookie||Conduct marketing analysis and conduct personalized marketing.|
To file a complaint